Are you tired of the scars caused by your acne? Do you want to finally say goodbye to acne and regain clear skin? The solution is at hand. In this blog we will look at the different causes and treatment for acne as well as some practical tips to help you get rid of acne once and for all.
Causes of Acne
Acne is a problem that affects most people during their teenage years and sometimes even later in life. Acne pimples are the result of blockages in the pores of the skin caused by a buildup of dead cells, oil, and bacteria.
There are several factors that contribute to the development of acne pimples including hormones, genetics, harsh cosmetics, etc. It is therefore important that you understand what are the possible causes behind your acne so that you can find the best treatment for your particular case.
There are several acne treatments available, ranging from natural treatment to safe drug treatments prescribed by a dermatologist or general practitioner. The most commonly used treatment is an antibacterial cleanser that helps eliminate acne-causing bacteria and controls excess oil production that can cause skin irritation and redness.
In some more severe cases, your doctor may recommend topical treatment such as specialized creams or lotions available by prescription only. However, there are also simple homemade recipes you can try to reduce inflammation and hydrate the skin before pimples form.
Practical tips to get rid of acne for good
Finally, here are some additional practical tips that can help reduce the risk of skin irritation from cosmetics or other factors that can cause acne:
- Always use a mild, soap-free cleanser to cleanse your skin; try to use non-abrasive natural products;
- avoid direct contact between your hand and your face;
- stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water;
- do not scratch or squeeze your pimples as this will only make the situation worse;
- eat healthy by limiting the consumption of fatty or sugary foods;
- limit sun exposure as much as possible as it can aggravate symptoms;
- apply a moisturizer after washing your face so that its pH naturally restores;
- be patient as it takes time to visibly see positive results;
- Make an appointment with a dermatologist if necessary.
- Use our Acticlear cream which is antibacterial and reduces inflammation and impurities to reduce uneven skin tone.
This is how to say goodbye to acne! We hope this guide has been able to give you a more complete view of the problem so that you can find the best treatment for your personal situation. Do not hesitate to seek advice from a professional if necessary!