Terms of sale
Our Elixir products have been developed to treat all skin types: anti-aging, moisturizing, acne-prone, with different formulations.
Conclusion of the sales contract, customer account and declaration of consent
- Conclusion of the sales contract: The visual representation of a product in the online shop does not constitute a firm and legally binding offer but a non-binding electronic catalog. This is an invitation from Q-Thera International S.à rl to the customer to issue, with a view to concluding a sales contract, a legally binding offer. The customer can, by pressing the "Add to basket" button, select products for subsequent ordering. By pressing the "Buy now" button, the customer submits a binding and legally binding offer of the goods contained in the shopping cart for the conclusion of a sales contract to Q-Thera International S.à rl . By placing an order, the customer formally accepts that these T&Cs form an integral part of the sales contract. Q-Thera International S.à rl will confirm receipt of the customer's order in writing (usually by e-mail). This confirmation will under no circumstances constitute acceptance of the order by Q-Thera International S.à rl. It only serves to inform the customer that Q-Thera International S.à rl has received the order. The sales contract is only formed when Q-Thera International S.à rl sends the goods ordered to the customer or when an express confirmation of the order has been communicated to it, the date retained will be that of the first of these facts. . All orders will be processed and executed exclusively by Q-Thera International S.à rl.
- Customer account: Before submitting an order on the online store, the customer must indicate all the personal information necessary for placing the order. The customer can, at his option, either enter his data once for the order in question (without registration), or create a customer account (with registration). With the creation of a customer account, the customer's personal information will be saved and available for each subsequent order. By creating a customer account, the customer agrees to provide accurate and complete information. Access to the customer account is only possible after entering an individual password, to be chosen by the customer. The customer is required to ensure the confidentiality of his password and undertakes not to disclose it to third parties. Before sending the order, the customer has the possibility, by checking the summarized contractual data, to note any errors and to correct them. Personal access and customer data are transmitted during the ordering process in a secure manner via the Internet by SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer Software), certified by Thawte Server Certification Authority.
The website www.elixircosmeceuticals.eu and other systems are protected against the loss, destruction, access, change and dissemination of personal data collected using technical and organizational measures. Q-Thera International S.à rl undertakes to process the personal data of their customers in accordance with the law, to ensure their strict confidentiality and not to transmit them to third parties, whether free of charge or for consideration. .
Prices, transport costs and terms of payment
- All the prices indicated on the online store are gross prices in euros (€) and include the value added tax in force on the day of the order. Any transport costs are free. The prices and tax rates in effect at the time the customer places the order are binding.
- Payment of the purchase price will be made, at the customer's choice, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), Apple Pay or by PayPal. Delivery abroad is possible in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Q-Thera International S.à rl refuses payment in cash or by check and does not accept any other means of electronic or non-electronic payment.
- Once the Order has been validated, Q-Thera International S.à rl provides the Purchaser with an invoice relating to his Order which is freely accessible on his Account.
Delivery and retention of title
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made to the delivery address indicated by the customer and provided by the transport company Byrd. Unless otherwise indicated in the online store or otherwise expressly agreed with the customer, the dispatch of the ordered goods will take place, upon receipt of payment, within 1-3 (one to three) working days after confirmation of the order.
- By working day, Q-Thera International S.à rl means every day of the week, except Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays.
- The delivery of the goods ordered will be at the risk of Q-Thera International S.à rl. The risk of loss or possible deterioration of the goods ordered will be transferred to the customer at the time of delivery of the latter.
- The goods ordered will remain the property of Q-Thera International S.à rl until full payment by the customer of the amount invoiced.
- In the event of late or impossible delivery, despite a purchase contract relating to the product ordered between Q-Thera International S.à rl and its suppliers, of the goods ordered, Q-Thera International S.à rl undertakes to inform the customer immediately. The customer is then free either to wait for the delivery of the ordered goods or to withdraw from the contract. In the event that the delivery of the goods ordered becomes impossible for any other reason, the contract may be terminated by both parties, without prejudice to the case where the impossibility of delivery of the goods ordered is caused by the total unavailability of this last, in which case the sales contract will be automatically terminated.
Right to retract
- The customer is entitled to exercise his right of return, without giving reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days after receipt of the ordered goods. The request for return of the ordered goods will be made on the following website: elixir.return-order.com
A return label will be emailed to the customer.
- For hygienic reasons, the right of withdrawal only applies to goods that have not been used and are in their original packaging. Any goods used, soiled, damaged or deteriorated will be invoiced to the customer.
- In the event of a return, Q-Thera International S.à rl undertakes to reimburse the respective customer for all payments already received no later than 30 (thirty) days from receipt of the withdrawal request. Q-Thera International S.à rl will use the same means of payment that was used by the customer when placing the initial order. In any event, this reimbursement will not incur any additional costs for the customer. Q-Thera International S.à rl reserves the right to withhold reimbursement until the goods which are the subject of the right of withdrawal have been received by Q-Thera International S.à rl or until the customer has provided proof of dispatch of the goods which are the subject of the right of withdrawal, the date retained will be that of the first of these facts.
- The customer must send or hand over the goods which are the subject of the right of withdrawal in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he notified his decision to withdraw to Q-Thera International S .à rl. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods which are subject to the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the period of 14 (fourteen) days. Even if the law provides otherwise, Q-Thera International S.à rl will bear the costs directly related to the return of the goods. This only applies, however, if the customer makes use of the return label which will be sent to him by email via the return website Elixir.return-order.com. The costs for any other method of return are the responsibility of the customer.
- Q-Thera International S.à rl cannot be held responsible for the operation of data networks, servers or data lines up to its operational center, nor for the permanent availability, accessibility and operation of its Online Store.
- The items visually represented in the Online Shop and on www. elixircosmeceuticals.eu are photographed and described conscientiously and with the greatest care from the actually existing product. Minor differences between the product shown and the actual product do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered. Q-Thera International S.à rl cannot be held liable for any errors and for the completeness of the descriptive texts of a product, including product information and maintenance advice.
- Q-Thera International S.à rl informs the customer that he benefits under articles L. 212-1 et s. of the Luxembourg Consumer Code of the legal guarantee of conformity.
All the products offered by the company Q-Thera International S.à rl on the site www.elixircosmeceuticals.eu benefit from the legal guarantee provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned to the company Q-Thera International S.à rl which will take it back, exchange it or refund it. All complaints, requests for exchange or refund must be made by email within fourteen (14) days after delivery, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISPUTES AND MEDIATION
These T&Cs are subject to Luxembourg law.
In the event of a dispute, the Customer agrees to first contact Customer Service by email at the following address: email@example.com
In the event of a dispute, the Parties will make their best efforts to reach an amicable agreement.
You also have the possibility of requesting the help of a European mediator on the following site: https://ec.europa.eu/
This amicable resolution attempt phase is a prerequisite for any litigation.
Court of competent jurisdiction
In the absence of an amicable agreement within two months from the sending of the first complaint, by any means allowing the date to be determined, the Party initiating the complaint may only seize:
The District Court of Luxembourg, notwithstanding plurality of defendants and appeal in guarantee, without the clauses conferring jurisdiction which may exist on the buyers' documents being able to prevent the application of this clause.
- These GTCUS and any legal relationship between the end customer and Q-Thera International S.à rl concluded through the Online Store are governed exclusively by Luxembourg law. The customer and Q-Thera International S.à rl agree that the competent jurisdictions are those of the city of Luxembourg.
- Q-Thera International S.à rl reserves the right to modify these GCUS as well as the consumer information at any time, without notifying the customer in advance. The customer is subject to the CGUV and the consumer information in force at the time of using the online store.
- If the customer does not comply with these T&Cs and Q-Thera International S.à rl abstains from any action against the latter, Q-Thera International S.à rl will remain entitled to take any necessary action each whenever the customer acts against these T&Cs.
- Q-Thera International S.à rl does not sell products to minors. If you are under 18 (eighteen) years old, you may only use the Online Store under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions and the Consumer Information is or becomes void or unenforceable, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the Consumer Information shall not be affected.
- In the event of a discrepancy, incompatibility or non-compliance between the English version, the German version and the French version of these T&Cs and consumer information, the French version shall prevail.